KAILASH SATYARTHI CHILDREN’S FOUNDATION OF AMERICA, INC.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Depending on the type of communication or transaction, the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, zip code, telephone number, organization name, email address, credit card and/or bank information, or billing information.
WHERE AND WHEN PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED:
Website users may be asked to provide personal information when making donations, making grants, making pledges, requesting communications, applying for a job with The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation of America, Inc. and/or in connection with other foundation business/programs (whether it is via the web site, e-mail, direct mail or telephone communications).
CHILDREN’S INFORMATION WILL NOT KNOWINGLY BE COLLECTED:
The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation of America, Inc. does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their personal information without parent or guardian consent. If you are under the age of 13, do not transmit any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address, unless you have the express permission of your parent or guardian. If it is discovered that the personal information from anyone under the age of 13 has been collected without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will destroy that information as expeditiously as possible. If you believe information from or concerning anyone under the age of 13 has been transmitted to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation of America, Inc. is dedicated to the security of all personal and sensitive information transmitted to us via any medium. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your information and only permit specific, designated employees to have access to hard copies of your personal information.
THE KAILASH SATYARTHI CHILDREN’S FOUNDATION OF AMERICA, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Personal information may be shared internally in order to complete your donations or purchasing transactions, to contact you about our on-going work, discuss employment opportunities and/or to discuss ways that you can further support our efforts/initiatives. Your personal information may also be used to provide you access to restricted/personal sections of our website. The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation of America may share, rent or exchange donor names and postal address with third parties. Except in the limited circumstances outlined below, The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation of America, Inc. will never intentionally share your e-mail addresses, phone numbers or financial information.
The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation of America reserves the right to share your personal information in the following situations:
- With your permission. We may share your personal information when we have received your permission. One example of this would be if you sign up for a campaign or agree to support a petition. If you do this, we may share certain information with necessary partners. This could include things like your name and address. When you access/use third-party sites that partner with The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation Of America, Inc., their own terms and privacy policies will govern those services.
- Credit Card Transactions, Electronic Fund Transfers, Payments by Check or Money Order and Online Transactions. The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation of America, Inc., may engage the services of third parties to provide credit card, bank, payment and information processing services and order fulfillment services. If you choose to make an application for employment, make a donation online, by phone, through the mail or by other means, we may share your personal information with our processing service providers. We make an effort to require all third party service-providers to hold personal information in strict confidence. While we believe these other companies are upstanding and will treat your personal information responsibly, we do not own or control them and cannot guarantee your privacy.
- Merger, Acquisition or other Corporate Restructure. We also may transfer your personal information to a third-party successor-in-interest if we are involved in an acquisition, merger or other transfer of control or sale of assets.
- Requesting Communications. We may share information provided through our website with third parties that provide services on our behalf – for example, to send communications. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- Publishing Names. We may publish a list of donors (for example, as part of our Annual Report.) This listing may indicate a monetary range into which each donor’s gift falls. If you wish to be excluded from any such listing, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may share your non-personal information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may publish trends in non-profit participation and activism. This information may also be shared with other users to help them better understand the non-profit activism environment and recent trends. We do our best to take all reasonable steps to keep this non-personal information from being associated with you and we require our partners to do the same.
THE KAILASH SATYARTHI CHILDREN’S FOUNDATION OF AMERICA, INC. generally stores your personal information on servers located within the United States until you request to delete or it (to delete or edit your information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org). In addition, The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation Of America, Inc. may store your information in order to comply with applicable Federal, State and Local laws/regulations, to resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, and to enforce our agreements.
CONTACT US TO CHANGE YOUR PRIVACY PREFERENCES
If you would like to change your privacy preferences, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
INTERNATIONAL VISITORS AND DATA TRANSFERS
International Visitors: The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation Of America, Inc. website is hosted within the United States and is intended for United States and Canadian visitors as well as visitors from the UK and Europe. If you are accessing this site from outside of the United States and Canada, whereby the laws may differ from those of the United States, then please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you agree to that transfer.